Friday, July 13, 2007

Time for a Quiz!


Which of these kids is not like the others? (Sing along if you remember the words...)





The answer is: Sean. He's the only one we now must buy car insurance for. As of today our Geico bill is cut in half. WHOOO HOOOOO!

We took Lucas (some of you may still call him Adam) to the DMV where we turned over the title to the Camry. Anna received an older Toyota Corolla as a combined birthday/graduation gift from us earlier in the week. She was running herself ragged trying to get to three different jobs. She really needed a car.






And HERE it is!

3 comments:

Stine said...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I can't believe how much Anna reminds me of you! She is about the age you were when I first really knew you. The resemblance is uncanny.

Welfymom said...

Yeah, but she's the prettier version. Though I'm happy to claim her! Let's see - you were born when I was about 19 or so. Anna is 22. So, yeah, that'd be about right.

Andrea said...

Congratulations to Anna! Having a car means freedom! And kudos to you for being so generous!