Saturday, December 11, 2010

Forced to tell people what I want

Along with the obvious, another reason I write this is that we had a dinner party yesterday.  People there wanted us to share a memory from our childhood holidays.  I have plenty of memories, just nothing I wanted to share with the group in attendance.  How does one get oneself out of such a "sharing" situation without looking like a total jerk?  When you know, let me in on it, because it made me pretty uncomfortable.

Now to the list:

This is a cute teapot and tea I've been wanting for some time.  It doesn't have to be this exact one, but one similar at least.

I would love some Honey Sticks, though I'm pretty sure you can get them locally.  And I don't care what variety as long as it isn't something crazy like lemon zest of jalapeno.

The Blind Side DVD

This book about online teaching

I would like a new carry-on suitcase in a color other than black.

I could use a 8 gb SD card for my computer and a new 4 or 8 gb jump drive with a STURDY way to connect it to my key ring.

27" half slip in extra large or size 40 in black.

A couple of seed starting items this and this. Though this is a big item and we're moving...

A back rub from Lucas (not a certificate which I tend to lose)
A dinner cooked by Kimmi
Dinner at Carrabbas from Mike

That's it. I can't think of anything else.

2 comments:

April Celeste Garff said...

You're moving??? When and where? Hope we get a chance to see you before you go!

Welfymom said...

We're actually thinking of Oceanside, so we'd be closer! But all rests on where I can get a job and won't happen until Mike is retired sometime after March 30th.