Thursday, July 28, 2011

Being a nice guy - er - gal

I stopped by my new school today.  There are two rooms across the hall from each other for the two new science teachers.  I was expecting them to be essentially the same.  But no.  One looks like this:


The other classroom looks a little like this:


So what's a nice gal to do?  I really, really want the larger room with the door out to the enclosed outdoor classroom and the lovely high ceilings and tons of storage.  And I could just go into the principal and ask for it.  I have seniority and more importantly, the principal is a friend of mine.  So she would just give it to me.  *sigh*

Well, I guess I'll just wait until we meet and we can look at the rooms together.  Maybe she'll be the nice gal and say, "Hey, you've got seniority.  Why don't you take the larger room?"  One can only hope.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

i hope you win the castle!