Sunday, October 16, 2011

All I Want for my Birthday is...

My family demands that I post this on my birthday and at Christmas.  Trouble is, I have become accustomed to seeing something I like and just buying it.  I guess I can come up with a few items I haven't immediately thrown money at, like this:

A shower curtain to go behind my shower curtain.  Really.
This boombox so I can listen to NPR at work.  No, they won't let me stream it.
To go along with the shower curtain this bathmat which isn't as awful as the one I now use. 
And finally, this splurge nightgown size XL.  I love Eileen West knit gowns. They are super comfortable and soft.
Is that enough?  Or maybe this.  Or this.  Or even this. 


Really, a meal cooked by someone else and a slice of THE chocolate cake would be enough.

No comments: