Saturday, August 25, 2012

Anne Boleyn, JFK, and me

As of the beginning of this school year I have just about 1000 days left before I can get the heck out of Dodge (to mix a metaphor) and retire.  That includes summers and weekends.  Work days until the big EXIT?  About 555.  That doesn't sound so bad when I write it down.  But I'm guessing the actual doing will be a bit more challenging.

The kids this year are mostly adorable and I continue to enjoy teaching science, but Mike and I are both looking forward to moving somewhere new and exciting.  Something a little like this:
Happy new year, teachers, moms and dads, and kiddos.  Hope it's a great one for us all.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

That picture does look glorious. Hope it is a great year!

April Celeste Garff said...

If you move there, I'm coming to visit. :)

Welfymom said...

April, if we move there I would absolutely love to have you come visit. You too, Aimee.