Wednesday, June 11, 2008

School's OUT - WooHoo

My last obligation was yesterday. I had a final class to attend to complete 6 hours of university credit. I had already completed the assignment we were supposed to be working on so I got to basically mess around while others worked. I just can't work in that class. They tell us to start something and then turn around and talk and talk. Drives me crazy.
Now I have six whole weeks with nothing much to do. Mike took today off and we went to Ruth's Diner for breakfast. We spent the evening out on the back patio eating birthday cake (Kimmi's birthday) and being silly. We have a little - really little - fire bowl so even though it's been awfully cold lately, we stayed warm using old fence slats for fuel. Ah, summer!

1 comment:

Stine said...

That sounds awesome. It is descriptions like yours that make me reconsider whether I should be a teacher. 6 weeks off....in a row! It would be heaven.

I hope you get to do some fun things!