Wednesday, April 29, 2009

eMINTS

It's eMINTS night again. Gotta learn more about using technology in my classroom. I guess you can learn something new every day, but I'm sometimes at a loss as to what I can pick up that's new on this subject. I've done nearly two years in a masters program in learning and technology, then three - count them - three years in these classes essentially covering the same material. I love my classmates and enjoy visiting about what's new in our schools and our classrooms. But learning some new way to teach is getting more difficult. Then there's the exhaustion factor. While it's only 5:45 it feels a whole lot like 10:30. Why do I get tired just thinking of staying out past 6:00? I'm a late-evening wimp. Well, we have only two more classes before we're done for good. So here's to eMINTS may the next group find something new to learn each and every session.

No comments: