Friday, July 10, 2009

Just Another Sunny Day in Paradise


It's 92 degrees in the shade according to my digital thermometer - 72 in here, 79 in Salem and partly cloudy. Ahhhhh. I really loved the rainy weather this spring and early summer. I guess Oregon will be a good choice for people like us who don't mind dark skies and damp sidewalks. We'll see. Meanwhile, Anna just wrecked her little car - no one hurt but the car's a goner. Andrew was promoted at work and is thrilled, at least now, before the real work begins. And I have applied for a different job. I am not particularly likely to get it, but it's teaching science to sixth graders all day, every day. What a lovely thought. Again, we'll see. That's the news and weather from Welfyville. Happy Day, People!

1 comment:

Stine said...

Good luck on the job!