Saturday, December 5, 2009

Calliope!!!


Calliope arrived by plane on Tuesday. She remembered Sean and Mike a little bit and she seemed to remember the house. She walked right up to where the water bowl has always been to get a drink. Then I got home and she REALLY remembered me. I attribute that to the fact that I was "mom" and you always remember mom. I can't wait to see what she thinks of Anna. She's a well mannered, but playful, adult dog now and we're so pleased to have her. Yes, that's a string hanging out of her mouth from her tug toy. Sean and Andy will be taking her to live at their house eventually, but for now it's fun to have another big dog in the house. Besides, she's keeping my feet warm.

4 comments:

April Celeste Garff said...

How exciting to have her back! What great luck---it's always hard to give up a dog, even if you knew that going into it.

Andrea said...

Is that one of Anna's dogs that she trained? What a beautiful dog!

Brittany said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I hope I can come visit her some time soon. I am glad she has her family back.

Aimee said...

Beautiful dog! I miss our big dog in a big way.