Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Cousin is the BEST!


Yesterday was my eMINTS night. While it sounds kind of edible, it's really just a class I have to take in order to get all sorts of fun electronic gadgets for my classroom - a digital projector, camera, scanner, and a computer for every two students. Anyway, twice a month I have to attend 4 hours of class after a full day of work. It isn't especially fun. So I'm always pretty wasted when I get home. I walked in about 8:30 last night and found a package for me on the counter. I couldn't remember ordering anything - then I noticed the return address was "C.Roth" - my cousin in Washington D.C. Inside I found a wonderful little Earth Day care package. It included some environmentally safe cleaning stuff, a CD of earth related songs, and my favorite - a canvas shopping bag marked with our family name and wedding date.

Thanks, Christine, you don't know what a pick-me-up that was at just the right moment. Everyone should have such nice people in their family.

2 comments:

Stine said...

Glad you liked it! I had fun putting it together.

Aimee said...

She is great. It's always fun to get something unexpected in the mail. That's not a bill.