Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What you find when you clean...


I've been looking for this photo for a couple of years now:

This is how Lucas got hooked on the computer. He was about 21 months here. It was the summer after Anna was born. He figured out that if he pressed the keys something happened on the screen. You could see his mind working. He would press the keys, watch what happened and giggle over and over and over...

This just reinforces the idea that one should clean out their sock drawer more often than once every three years.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

what a darling picture!!! talk about a blast from the past!

Unknown said...

I guess Andrea gets your $50 Welfybucks! Btw, you may want to remove my blog from your list of links! ;-)

Stine said...

Wow, I totally remember when all your kids looked like that. So cute.

Thankfully, you haven't posted pictures of what I looked like then. (The 80's...Yikes!!)