Monday, August 11, 2008

HA! I beat my cousins!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE!

You were the apple of your mom's eye and a gift to the whole family when you were born. We had all been waiting for years to hold another baby. Here's a few photos I found in my albums to commemorate the great event. I wish they were baby pictures, but I'm betting your sisters will have some of those posted before very long. Here are some of the memories I have of you and your family over the years. The last three were taken when you were just a baby (that's you who's getting a drink from your mom) taken at Norma's house. I think it was Easter. Have a wonderful day, cousin!








3 comments:

Aimee said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for the great memories and thoughts.

Stine said...

Thanks Julianne! I really love my Dorothy Hamill haircut in that picture with Andrea.

Andrea said...

Those are awesome pictures! It's like a blast from the past!